Blogging...commence

|
I realized today that I have had this blog for almost two years, and have never made an entry. I know that may have discouraged a few people from checking this blog on a regular basis...so I am making a new commitment, I WILL NOW BLOG. So I would love it if you checked up on this from time to time and made comments. My thoughts aren't really all that profound, but I hope that you (people in blogland) find something that grabs your attention, and maybe you can add the profundity. I welcome comments that disagree totally (in fact I encourage them). And look forward to a real open conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are added to my favourites. Catchy title, although I think "Cool as Ice..Berg" would have worked too.

roverT said...

Problem is I am pretty slow...and not very cool. And I wanted to stay away from any references to the song called "Cold as Ice" by Foreigner.

"You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice our love"

go '80s