Weddings

|
This Saturday I was at two weddings...one that started at 11:30am and the other that started at 6:00pm. I have been to quite a few weddings, but I don't remember doing that before! It was an interesting day. The next day in church another couple that I know well got engaged. A couple months ago our church had at least one engagement announced each week for 7 straight weeks! All this makes me concerned for marriages...not that I am specifically worried for any of these marriages (congrats to Wes and Ashley, Kelly and Jeremy and Matt and Andrea by the way). So many marriages suck and/or end in divorce. I decided to pray as hard as I could at each wedding this Saturday during their vows (pretty weak, but it was what I could do at the time). Does anyone else have some suggestions on how we can help improve other people's marriages? We all know our own marriages are perfect.

0 comments: