- people spinning out their vehicles on the Church lawn (probably about 5 times - and usually when the grass is wet and soft, leaving great ruts)
- 100's of people spinning out in the parking lot (especially the pastors) but one in particular that apparently lost control and crashed into the bus.
- Paintballing of the bus
- throwing rocks at the parking lot lights
- graffitti on the bus - my personal favorite because they crossed out "evangelical" and wrote "penis" so the decal then read "Winnipeg Penis Free Church."
- Smashed beer bottles in the parking lot - quite often
- Apparently last thurs. some kids were on the church yard on their knees while the police handcuffed them for "causing a nuisance" ...still not sure what that was.
This time someone had thrown eggs at the bus and broke into the bus and had a couple beers inside (apparently without a bottle opener, since the tops were broken off). I had to clean off the egg from the windshield and the back window - which takes some effort. For some reason this one ticked me off more then others. As I was cleaning I thought, "I know a lot of the young people in this area, what if it was someone I know, and they were mad about something we do here." This bothered me...I guess it might be because I started to think that people might not like programs I run here, scary how the mind works.