- You know the signs on restaurant doors? No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? what if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them?
- Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?
- Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?
- Do nudists have pin-ups of people with clothes on?
- Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head?
- Why are the adjectives 'fast as' and 'slow as' often used in conjunction with hell, is hell slow or fast?
- Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?
- Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
- Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?
- Why does it say do not use before work with heavy machinery on the back of childrens tylenol?
- Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars.
- Did Yankee Doodle name the feather, hat, town, or his pony Macaroni?
- Why is it that people duck in the rain, do they really think the rain won't hit them?
- Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
Crisis in Syria
1 week ago